We hope you’ll join us in providing your support to this worthy cause…
Support the California GMO Labeling Ballot Initiative
- California is poised to be the first state with mandatory GMO labeling laws through the 2012 California Ballot Initiative process.
- Polls show support to get this initiative on the ballot & voted in. Over 80% of those polled supported mandatory labeling.
- A win for the California Initiative would be a huge blow to biotech and a huge victory for food activists.
- Monsanto and their minions have billions invested in GMOs and they are willing to spend millions to defeat this initiative.
- California is the 8th largest economy in the world. Labeling laws in CA will effect packaging and ingredient decisions nation-wide.
- The bill has been carefully written to ensure that it will not increase costs to consumers or producers.