Date | March 22
Flowers & Decór | STEMS
Photography | Matthew Moore Photography
For more pictures of First Harvest’s bounty, view our First Harvest Gallery page.
For menus, click here.
One of our favorite blooms from the garden right now is Ageratina altissima — which is more commonly known as White Snakeroot. Its tiny, delicate white blooms are in full force and are attracting loads of butterflies…
Thanks to our head gardener and horticulturist, Amy Jones, for sharing (and for keeping this plant so happy!).
Would you consider a Halloween wedding? October 31st falls on a Friday night in 2014, so if you’re newly engaged and considering it… just saying.
Here’s a little inspiration for you, via our Pinterest. One of these weddings actually was the wedding I fell in love with aesthetically, and ended up using as inspiration for my own wedding decór (which took place nowhere near Halloween!).
Date | April 15
Ceremony | Arch
Planning & Design (and bridesmaid!) | Amy Hall, Host Event Design
Blooms | Rosehip Flora
Menu | Fourth Harvest
Music | Glennda Abraham (ceremony) & Look No Further Entertainment (DJ)
Photography | Two Pair Photography
Vintage Rentals | Loot
I couldn’t help myself; I found it nearly impossible to narrow it down to a few choice images from this sweet vintage-inspired wedding, so I’ve included a TON. The bow tie, the bridesmaids’ floral dresses, super-sweet florals, scrumptious looking food, and — most of all — the glowing & delightfully happy couple!
We hope you’ll join us in providing your support to this worthy cause…
Support the California GMO Labeling Ballot Initiative
- California is poised to be the first state with mandatory GMO labeling laws through the 2012 California Ballot Initiative process.
- Polls show support to get this initiative on the ballot & voted in. Over 80% of those polled supported mandatory labeling.
- A win for the California Initiative would be a huge blow to biotech and a huge victory for food activists.
- Monsanto and their minions have billions invested in GMOs and they are willing to spend millions to defeat this initiative.
- California is the 8th largest economy in the world. Labeling laws in CA will effect packaging and ingredient decisions nation-wide.
- The bill has been carefully written to ensure that it will not increase costs to consumers or producers.