Raising the Barr on Weddings
Your wedding is going to be a day you remember for the rest of your life – it’s our commitment to bringing you the best day of your life. Located just outside of downtown, your guest will feel like they are in the heart of the hill country with half the drive! And we take every measure to ensure you and your guest’s comfort while joining us.
Explore below to see how your design and details feel right at home when you’re at Barr Mansion
History | Design | Details
Barr Mansion has created a venue that stimulates all your senses. A balance of casual elegance with luxury details, your personal touches and design details will shine against the natural backdrop the grounds provide. Honoring the rich historical architecture juxtaposed against modern flairs, Barr Mansion speaks to your sense of romance, wanderlust, and curiosity.
“It was an indescribable feeling of contentment — to be so completely satisfied with one of the biggest events of your life is something to cherish. Yes, it was that perfect.” —Kevin and Genevieve
Food | Design
Food is equally important to us as a certified USDA organic venue as well as our Zero Waste initiatives. Your menu will be one of a kind and produced with care and attention to detail by our executive chef and the culinary team who value the fresh and seasonal opportunities our grounds and the local Austin food scene provide you and your guest.
We are honored by the numerous awards, accolades, and raving reviews from past clients, which we hope you will be one too! Schedule a tour today, or find out about an upcoming open house & tasting to learn why you’ll fall in love with Barr Mansion for your upcoming wedding!
About our Harvest Menus
We rely on long-term partnerships with local Austin farmers and suppliers, our on-site farming, and our Culinary Team to create one of a kind menus. You’ll get to experience the food and meet the Executive Chef along the planning process to ensure we take care of your needs.
Your booking includes many items which our knowledgeable staff will be able to walk you through and help you along the way. Below is an outline of what to expect when booking Barr Mansion.
● Exclusive use of our venue and grounds (never two events at once)
● Indoor and outdoor options for ceremony locations
● Wooden folding ceremony chairs (white)
● Use of the venue for a 1-hour rehearsal on a day prior to your wedding
● 2 hours of access time prior to the start of your wedding to get ready and/or take photos (extra access hours may be added on for $150/hour)
● The same 2 hours (pre-wedding) of access time for your outside vendors to setup
● Use of the mansion to host immediate family and bridal party prior to the start of your ceremony
● Separate Suites for the Bride(s) and/or Groom(s)
● Use of our on-site certified organic catering
● A wedding cake (serves 100% of your guest count) and secondary (“groom’s”) cake that could also be substituted for an alternative dessert (serves 75% of your guest count)
● Water, Iced Tea, and Coffee service
● All wait staff for setup, service, and breakdown of your reception (provided with the use of Barr Mansion Catering)
● Excellent staff to guest ratios
● 60″ round tables
● White linens with overlay
● Artisan wood and iron dining chairs
● Full place settings: china, glassware, flatware, and cloth napkins
● Auxiliary tables for food and cake service, guest book or favors