Down the Aisle, Austin-Style
Your perfect wedding is waiting right here in Austin: scenic setting, farm-fresh fare, and fewer headaches along the way. We include a ton of features you’d otherwise have to rent, for less planning and more partying. Take a tour and discover the second most beautiful thing at your wedding after the bride.
Matthew Moore Photography
Wedding Planner? We’ve Got Your Back!
Our experienced coordinators can provide full planning, from the moment you say “Yes!” until the day you say “I do, With several coordination packages to choose from, make your big day stress free, as our on-site coordinators know the venue like the back of their hand!
Eat Your Heart Out
Our seasonally-inspired dining experiences look, taste, and feel unlike anything else. Your food selection is personalized, the experience communal. You’ll meet our chef, sample our recipes, and build a menu you won’t find at any wedding outside our grounds.
Of course, this is one occasion where skipping dessert is not an option. Our experienced bakers will work with you to design beautiful bridal cakes and gentlemanly groomsman cakes.
We Don’t Charge
Extra for Napkins
All the good stuff is included, but we have enough options and upgrade to make your day your own. Here’s what’s included with every Barr wedding:
- Exclusive use of our venue and grounds
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony locations
- White wooden ceremony chairs
- Use of venue for a one-hour rehearsal prior to ceremony
- Two hours of access time prior to the wedding to prep or photos (extra access hours may be added)
- Two hours access time pre-wedding for outside vendors to set up
- Use of the mansion to host immediate family and bridal party prior to the start of your ceremony
- Separate suites for the bride(s) and/or groom(s)
- Use of our on-site certified organic food services
- Choice of Appetizer Vignettes, Buffet, Family Style, Plated or Feast Service
- Wedding cake (serves 100% of your guest count) and secondary (“groom’s”) cake that could also be substituted for an alternative dessert (serves 75% of your guest count)
- Water, iced tea, and coffee service
- All wait staff for setup, service, and breakdown of your reception (provided with the use of Barr Mansion Food Services)
- High staff to guest ratios
- 60″ round tables
- White linens with overlay
- Artisan wood and iron dining chairs
- Full place settings: china, glassware, flatware, and cloth napkins
- Auxiliary tables for food and cake service, guestbook or favors
- Welcome meeting to introduce Barr services, outside vendors, and the planning process!
- Coordinates rehearsal, ceremony, and day-of logistics for the entirety of your event
- Create reception layout, guidance on menu, and event day timeline
- Design help for Barr rentals
by Click Chick Photography
Optional Services Offered
- Additional Coordination Services
- Tiered alcohol service
- Extensive furniture selection for rental
- Décor rental such as candles, lanterns, fabric draping and wreaths
- Farm Harvest Table upgrade
- Ceremony chair upgrade
- Heaters, Fans, Fire Pits and Fireplace rental
- Games rental